BA (BUSINESS ANALYTICS)
Introduction To Business Analytics
Business Analytics Online Certification helps in understanding Statistics and Strategies which used to study and solve the problems in Business with the help of Data collected.
What is Business Analytics?
Business Analytics refers to skills, technologies, practices for continuous exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insights and drive business planning. It focuses on developing new insights and understanding business performance based on data and statistical methods.
Who Should go for this Course
IT Professionals who are:
- People with Programming Knowledge like R, Python, SAS, SQL, Tableau etc… can go for this course
- People with Some Business knowledge Data Warehousing, Data Mining, Multi variant testing, basics Mindset of Analytics and Predictive Modelling etc… can go for this Course.
- People with basic knowledge in Statistics/ Mathematics, Machine Learning, Optimization Models and Excel can go for this Course.
Business Analytics Course Syllabus
The Business Analytics Model
- Overview of Business analytics
- Deployment of BA models
Business Analytics at the Strategic Level
- Link Between Strategy and the Deployment of BA
- Strategy of BA: Four Scenarios
- Which Information do we prioritize
Development and Deployment of Information at the Functional Level
- CaseStudy: A Trip to the summerhouse
- Establishing Business Processes with the Rockart Model
- Optimising Existing Business Process
Example: Deploying Performance Management to Optimise Existing Process
- A Catalogue of Ideas with KPIs for the Company’s Different Functions
Business Analytics at the Analytical level
- Data, Information and Knowledge
- Analytics role in the BA model
- Three requirements of analyst must meet
- Required Competencies for the analyst
- Hypothesis Driven Methods
- Data mining with Target Variables
- Explorative methods
- Business Requirements
Business Analytics at the Data warehouse Level
- Why a Data warehouse?
- Architecture and Processes in Data warehouse
- Tips and Techniques in Data warehousing
Tips and Techniques in Data warehousing
- What are source systems, and What can they be used for?
- Which information is best to use for which task?
- When the Quality of Source Data fails?
Structuring of a Business Intelligence Competency Center
- What is A Business Intelligence Competency Center
- Tasks and Competencies
- Centralized or Decentralized Organization
Assessment and Prioritisation of BA Projects
- Is it a Strategic Project?
- Uncovering the Value Creation of the Project
- Business analytics in Future…