J2EE ONLINE TRAINING
J2EE ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
J2EE ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
J2EE ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
J2EE ONLINE TRAINING
Java Course Curriculum
- Java SE 1.6 & 1.7
- Core Java
- Explaining Java Technology
- Introduction to OOP
- Grammer and Lexical Structure
- Sample java program
- Declaring, Initializing, use variable
- Creating and Using Objects
- Using Operators and Decision Constructs
- Using Loop Constructs
- Developing and Using Methods
- Implementing Encapsulation and Constructors
- Creating and Using Arrays
- Implementing Inheritance
- Class Design
- Advanced Class Features
- Exceptions and Assertions
- Collections and Generics Framework
- I/O Fundamentals
- Introduction to Hibernate
- Configurations – I
- Hibernate O/R Mapping
- CRUD operation
- Hibernate query Lanaguage
- XML Configrutions
- Annotations usage
- Associations and joins along with all attributes
- Hibernate datatypes
- Fetching Strategies
- Configurations – II
- Java EE / Spring
- IOC, Dependency Injection
- Bean feature, attributes, etc..
- Calling constructor, Init Methods
- Asynchronise calls
- Spring MVC
- Introduction to Web Services
- Building RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS
- Advanced JAX-RS Features
- Running the Advanced JAX-RS Example Application
- Programming and Declarative approaches
- Using JavaServer Faces Technology in Web Pages
- JavaServer Faces Technology Advanced Concepts
- Configuring JavaServer Faces Applications
- Introduction to Spring 3.x
- Internationalizing and Localizing Web Applications
- Building Web Services with JAX-WS
- Java Message Service Concepts & Examples
Java programming language was originally developed by Sun Microsystems, which was initiated by James Gosling and released in 1995 as core component of Sun Microsystems’s Java platform (Java 1.0 [J2SE]).
As of December 08 the latest release of the Java Standard Edition is 6 (J2SE). With the advancement of Java and its wide spread popularity, multiple configurations were built to suite various types of platforms. Ex: J2EE for Enterprise Applications, J2ME for Mobile Applications.
Sun Microsystems has renamed the new J2 versions as Java SE, Java EE and Java ME respectively. Java is guaranteed to be Write Once, Run Anywhere
- Object Oriented: In java everything is an Object. Java can be easily extended since it is based on the Object model.
- Platform independent: Unlike many other programming languages including C and C++ when Java is compiled, it is not compiled into platform specific machine, rather into platform independent byte code. This byte code is distributed over the web and interpreted by virtual Machine (JVM) on whichever platform it is being run.
- Simple: Java is designed to be easy to learn. If you understand the basic concept of OOP java would be easy to master.
- Secure: With Java’s secure feature it enables to develop virus-free, tamper-free systems. Authentication techniques are based on public-key encryption.
- Architectural – neutral: Java compiler generates an architecture-neutral object file format which makes the compiled code to be executable on many processors, with the presence Java runtime system.
- Portable: being architectural neutral and having no implementation dependent aspects of the specification makes Java portable. Compiler and Java is written in ANSI C with a clean portability boundary which is a POSIX subset.
- Robust: Java makes an effort to eliminate error prone situations by emphasizing mainly on compile time error checking and runtime checking.
- Multi-threaded: With Java’s multi-threaded feature it is possible to write programs that can do many tasks simultaneously. This design feature allows developers to construct smoothly running interactive applications.
- Interpreted: Java byte code is translated on the fly to native machine instructions and is not stored anywhere. The development process is more rapid and analytical since the linking is an incremental and light weight process.
- High Performance: With the use of Just-In-Time compilers Java enables high performance.
- Distributed: Java is designed for the distributed environment of the internet.
- Dynamic: Java is considered to be more dynamic than C or C++ since it is designed to adapt to an evolving environment. Java programs can carry extensive amount of run-time information that can be used to verify and resolve accesses to objects on run-time.
Overview of J2ME
First introduced to the Java community by Sun Microsystems in June 1999, J2ME (Java 2, Micro Edition) was part of a broad initiative to better meet the diverse needs of Java developers. With the Java 2 Platform, Sun redefined the architecture of the Java technology, grouping it into three editions:
- Standard Edition (J2SE) offered a practical solution for desktop development and low-end business applications.
- Enterprise Edition (J2EE) was for developers specializing in applications for the enterprise environment.
- Micro Edition (J2ME) was just the right size for developers working on consumer and embedded devices.
J2ME technology specifically addresses the vast consumer space, which covers the range of extremely tiny commodities such as smart cards or a pager all the way up to the set-top box, an appliance almost as powerful as a computer.
With the delivery of the J2ME platform, Sun provides a complete, end-to-end solution for creating state-of-the-art networked products and applications for the consumer and embedded market. J2ME technology enables device manufacturers, service providers, and content creators to gain a competitive advantage and capitalize on new revenue streams by rapidly and cost-effectively developing and deploying compelling new applications and services to their customers worldwide.
For updated Schedules please contact