MICROSOFT ONLINE TRAINING
MICROSOFT ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
MICROSOFT ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
MICROSOFT ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
MICROSOFT ONLINE TRAINING
Introduction to .NET
Microsoft .NET is simply something you need on your Windows PC to run our software.Microsoft .NET (pronounced “dot net”) is a software component that runs on the Windows operating system. .NET provides tools and libraries that enable developers to create Windows software much faster and easier. .NET benefits end-users by providing applications of higher capability, quality and security.
.NET is not an operating system.
.NET is not a programming language.
.NET is a framework.
We cannot tell .NET as a single thing, It is a easy, and extensive programming platform. It is not a programming language, but it supports several programming languages. Currently .NET supports the following languages:
C#,VB,C++ and J# .
Microsoft is moving all its technologies to be .NET based or .NET related. The next version of SQL Server even supports writing stored procedures in .NET languages. .NET runtime will be part of all Operating Systems by default. In short, if you like to work on Microsoft technologies for programming, .NET would be the only choice you will have.
What are the Advantages Of .Net ?
- Multiple languages can be used.
- It creates unified environment that allows the developers to create
Java, C++ or Virtual Basic programs.
- All IDEs and tools have been tested in advance that are available in
Microsoft Developer Network.
- Comes with horizontal scalability.
- It works on a cross platform with a service-oriented architecture.
- Best code management.
- Rapid application development.
- All libraries are in a single place.
What Are the Prerequisites for learning .NET ?
Any Graduate having good analytical skills B.Sc.(IT), BCA, B.Tech, M.Sc.(IT), MCA, MBA(IT), M.Tech. Just the Basics of C and C++ is more than Enough to Learn DotNet Programming,also its good to have the knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Introduction to Microsoft Business Intelligence ( MSBI ) :
MSBI stands for Microsoft Business Intelligence. This powerful suite is composed of tools which helps in providing best solutions for Business Intelligence and Data Mining Queries. This tool uses Visual studio along with SQL server. It empower users to gain access to accurate and up to date information for better decision making in an organization. It offers different tools for different processes which are required in Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
MSBI is divided into 3 categories:-
SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services – Integration tool.
SSAS – SQL Server Analytical Services -Analysis tool.
SSRS – SQL Server Reporting Services – Reporting tool.
What are the Advantages of Msbi ?
- Easy Data Exploration and Visualization.
- Managed Self-service BI tool.
- Full Use Of Native Excel Features.
- Dashboards And Scorecards.
- MSBI Support To Web Services.
- Complete End to End Business Solutions.
- MSBI Supports Data warehousing Applications.
Pre-requisites for MSBI Training Course ?
SQL server installation.
Basic programming skills.
Knowledge of SQL server.
Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint :
Microsoft SharePoint is a browser based collaboration and document management platform from Microsoft Wikipedia. SharePoint is a web-based intranet that can help improve your organization’s effectiveness by streamlining the management of and access to data.Creative SharePoint.
SharePoint is an enterprise information portal, from Microsoft, that can be configured to run Intranet, Extra net and Internet sites. SharePoint is Microsoft’s content management system. It allows groups to
set up a centralized, password protected space for document sharing. Documents can be stored, downloaded and edited, then uploaded for continued sharing. – SAIT Polytechnic Teaching – Glossary SharePoint is a sort of sharing/blogging/wiki-style server that mainly provides a back end to Microsoft Office.
What are the Advantages of Microsoft SharePoint ?
- Centralized Administration is Effectively maintain control of the entire platform.
- Customizable Provide teams with all of the unique sets of tools they need to get the job done right
- Collaboration Allow team members to easily stay informed and connected throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Site Consolidation Incorporate all sites under one platform while also reducing the overall costs associated with each.
What are the pre-requisites for learning Share Point ?
All Users Who Share Documents And Applications In A Collaborative Environment
Introduction of SQL SERVER DBA :
A database administrator (DBA) directs or performs all activities related to maintaining asuccessful database environment. Responsibilities include designing, implementing, and maintaining the database system; establishing policies and procedures pertaining to the management, security, maintenance, and use of the database management system; and training employees in database management and use.