ORACLE APPS HRMS
ORACLE APPS HRMS ONLINE TRAINING
ORACLE APPS HRMS ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
ORACLE APPS HRMS ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
ORACLE APPS HRMS ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
ORACLE APPS HRMS ONLINE TRAINING
ORACLE HRMS TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS
Oracle HRMS course allows you to track employees and their movements from the day they join your organization to the day they leave. Using this HR Management System you can inquire, report, hold, or keep track of an employee’s personal as well as employment details. A single integrated data model gives you an up to the instant accurate view of HR related activities, Like recruiting, learning, performance management, compensation, benefits, payroll, time management and real time analytics.
We are the best ORACLE HRMS OnlineTraining Institute . By providing Oracle HRMS OnlineTraining we are educating all of our students in complete topics. Oracle Apps HRMS trainers are well experienced experts by maintaining excellency in course syllabus comparing to any other ONLINE TRAINING institutes.All Oracle HRMS Trainers are Professional real-time working consultants who offer hands on experience based on live scenarios.
ORACLE HRMS TRAINING OBJECTIVE
- Increase employee motivation.
- Increase effiencies in process,resulting in financial gain.
- How to identify te need for the additional workforce.
- Quality management for the company.
- Enhance Time management skills .
- Recruitment in terview skills
- To include the sense of team spirit,team work and inter term collaboration.
- To develop overall personality of each employee in its multidimensional aspects.
- Oracle consultant
- Human resource professional
- ERP students and consultant
- Human resource managers
- Operations professional
- Freshers seeking career in HR domain
Oracle Apps HRMS Course Curriculum
- What is an ERP
- Introduction to Oracle Application E-Business Suite and its Architecture
- Understanding Multi-Org Concept in Oracle Application
- Understanding Oracle apps R12 MOAC (Multi-Org Access Control Model)
- Oracle application System Administration
- Creating Application Users
- Functional Security and Application Security
- Creating role based Responsibilities
- Creating Custom Menus, Request Groups, Data Groups
- Creating and managing Concurrent Programs and Reports Standard request submission(SRS)
- Profile Options in Oracle Applications
- Value Sets and Flex fields in Oracle Applications
- KFF and DFF
- Overview of Alerts and Workflow
- Fundamentals of Flexfields
- Basics of Flexfields
- Define Value sets
- Define Key Flexfields
- Define Descriptive Flexfields
- Flex field enhancements in R12
- Core HR
- Oracle HRMS Solutions
- Business Processes in Oracle HRMS
- Oracle HRMS Information Model
- Defining Payroll
- How to create Data Loader Sheets
- Recording Exchange Rates
- Running a Payroll
- Running the Costing Process
- Correcting Results of Processing Using these Processes
- Running a Quick Pay
- Fast Formulas
- Absence Management and PTO Accrual Plans
- Setting Up Absence Management
- Managing Absences
- Understanding the Accrual Plan Structure
- Setting UP PTO Accrual Plans
- Administering Accrual Plans
- Adapting the Predefined Accrual Formulas
- Changing the Net Calculation Rules
- Self Service HR
- Introduction to SSHR
- Functions and Features of SSHR
- Fundamentals of SSHR
- Self-Service Basics
- User Access and Security
- User Access to People
- Configuring SSHR
- Functions, Menus, and Responsibilities
- Configuring Functions, Configuring Web Page Layouts
- Overview of Enterprise Work Structures
- Defining Common Data
- Defining Descriptive Flex fields
- Special Information Types and Extra Information Types in Oracle HRMS
- Defining Lookups and Values
- Creation a Business Group
- Creation of Locations and Organizations Overview
- Representing Financial Reporting Structure
- Representing Legal and Government Reporting Structures
- Defining Organization Information for Government Mandated Reporting
- Representing Grades and Their Relationship to Pay
- Representing Jobs and Positions
- Position Hierarchies
- Introduction to Payroll Processing
- Defining Payment Methods
- Defining Elements
- Making Batch Element Entry (BEE)
- Overview of Payroll Processing
- Running Prepayments
- Difference Between Rollback, Retries, and Reversals Balances
- Reasons for Adjusting Balances
- Viewing and Correcting a Quick Pay
- Defining Bank FLexfield Approvals
- Using SSHR
- Common SSHR Functions
- Employee Directory
Oracle HRMS Overview
Oracle Applications for Human Resources enable an organization to hire, train, and deploy, assess, motivate and reward its people more effectively than ever before, turning HR into a strategic-level function and key contributor to an organization’s success. By automating its administrative duties, providing self-service for non-HR professionals, and managing information more efficiently, HR professionals can devote their energy and creativity to delivering the maximum value for the organization’s investment in people.
The Oracle HRMS application modules include:
Oracle Human Resources, Oracle Payroll, Oracle Training Administration, and Oracle Time Management.
Delivering Integrated HRMS Functionality
The Oracle HRMS applications are part of the integrated, enterprise-wide solution Oracle ebusiness Suite for information management that includes software for managing finance, sales and marketing, the supply chain and manufacturing. The HRMS software, for example, is linked to the financial applications to streamline such processes as employee compensation and managing training costs and expenditures.
All the Oracle HRMS applications use the Oracle database as their single source of information, which eliminates data redundancy, reduces the possibility of conflicting data in different databases, and creates a consistent, complete, reliable picture of every employee.
All the Oracle HRMS applications offer a sophisticated, easy-to-use graphical user interface to give users fast, easy access to all HR data. The intuitive windowing, mouse actions, icons, and built-in drill downs allow transactions and inquiries to flow naturally and quickly. Everyone involved in managing a workforce benefits from easy access to the information needed to make timely and informed decisions.
Oracle Human Resources – Oracle Human Resources is a proactive management solution that helps control costs while developing and supporting an effective workforce for the enterprise. Oracle HR can be configured to match the organization’s business objectives and processes and be automated to complete a variety of tasks including: organization and position control, recruitment processing, employee profiling,
career development and the management of compensation and benefit policies.
Implementing these practices can help turn HR departments into a strategic function that is highly valued within the enterprise.
Oracle Training Administration – Oracle Training Administration ensures that the organization improves the abilities of its employees or external students to meet current and future objectives in a cost-effective and targeted way. The module allows organizations to manage any event-based development activities which improve skills, such as remote site learning, work experience, formal class tuition, external seminars and conferences. Training events can be scheduled and tracked based on many combinations of criteria. In addition, enrollment information can be extensively tracked so that student competencies are available for career planning as well as candidate placements, performance appraisals, and other activities. Oracle Training Administration is fully integrated with Oracle Human Resources and the Oracle Financials applications to enable organizations to harness training delivery to the skill requirements of jobs and positions.
Oracle Payroll – Oracle Payroll is a high-performance, graphical, rules-based payroll management system designed to keep pace with the changing needs of the enterprise and its workforce. Each company’s unique payroll requirements demand the ability to configure its payroll solution without losing the benefits of a standard, supported package.
Oracle Payroll offers that capability via a unique, data-driven approach that enables organizations to define and manage its diverse payroll requirements.
Oracle Time Management – Time collection and processing is a complex and time consuming task that must be 100 percent accurate to generate a correct paycheck. Automated, accurate time management can benefit other functions within an organization. Oracle Time Management enables organizations to manage complex pay structures, track total hours worked, job classifications, vacation time, and a range of company and union pay organization.
Ot provides an automated and/or manual time collection interface that directly accepts, consolidates, and processes employee time against employer-specific parameters and legal requirements (“organization. Ot permits an employer to monitor any violation of its rules and take appropriate steps to resolve the problem prior to incurring further inefficiencies and/or the production of an inaccurate organization. On addition, earning policies can be created that apply to
groups of people such as union workers, temps, full-time and part-time organization.
Oracle Time Management ensures that the correct number of time entries and hours are received from remote locations, which in turn produces a valuable analysis of employee productivity.
The Oracle Advantages
Each module is designed to deliver key benefits that reflect the most current thinking in the HR field.
Best Practice in HR Management – The HRMS modules cover all the functions an HR department performs to enable more efficient management of HR procedures, saving time and decreasing organization. Ohe applications are structured around proven procedures, yet allow organizations to make modifications to suit its unique organization. This flexibility is vital to effectively manage the HR function, enabling organizations to choose best practices as it sees fit, without having them imposed on its existing HR procedures.
Rapid Business Policy Adoption – The Oracle HRMS applications make it easy for organizations to change HR practices to reflect changes in business policy, regulations, and organization. Ohanges can be implemented through the rules-based payroll engine, business events defined with workflow functions, and flexibility of data access and data entry is ensured for increased organization. Configuration puts real choice in the hands of the day-to-day user by enabling them to make changes quickly and implement them immediately.
Direct Access – Oracle understands both the HR function and the possibilities of the organization. Oirect access is about providing a low-cost, convenient solution to multiple audiences within the organization on demand; this greatly improves the service the HR department provides and frees them up to deliver strategic value to the organization.
Then employees themselves can conveniently access records to perform such tasks as updating personal information or completing self-assessment forms, HR staff members have more time to devote to such tasks as strategic planning, defining core competencies, and creating more effective incentive organization. Complementing Oracle HRMS applications enables the HR staff to provide more autonomy to employees while retaining control over information and ensuring the organization complies with all organization. This process of “consultative HR” positions the HR department as an information provider and involves employees in planning and shaping their careers.
Competency-Based Skills Improvements – The applications take a competency-driven approach to managing human organization. Ohe Oracle HRMS system supplies individual knowledge and skills information to enable users to properly position employees within the organization, with a close fit between an employee’s competencies and the requirements of a organization. Oy providing a framework for the HR department to hire, train, and compensate employees based on competency and performance, Oracle HRMS applications improve the capacity of the HR group to help meet enterprise goals.
Global Reach on a Global Foundation – Oracle recognizes the importance of building multinational capabilities into business-critical organization. Oesigned from the start with a global perspective, Oracle HRMS software is localized to the currency structure, taxation policies, and reporting conventions of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, and parts of organization. Oracle works with local employees and partners to ensure the HRMS applications accurately reflect not only the legislative requirements of each country, but also the HR processes commonly practiced, different methods of inputting and using data, language differences, different policy rules, and cultural differences.
Rapid Response to Industry Trends – The Oracle HRMS applications offer unparalleled flexibility, which derives from the structure of the organization. Each module consists of a set of “core” functions, which are used by the majority of HR departments, regardless of their organization or organization. Oround that core, Oracle adds a layer of other functions, which allows for a rapid response to industry trends that affect any or all organization. Ohe result is that all users benefit from powerful core functionality and users in specific industries benefit, such as the government sector,from custom enhancements.
Unique Features and Benefits
Easy-to-use Configuration Options — There are many configuration options to tailor the features and functions of the organization. Oonfigurations are easy to perform via a Forms interface; they are fully supported by Oracle, preserved when upgraded, and date-effective so they can be changed as needs change.
Configuration options allow users to specify access to forms, define security functions that control information available to different users, create menus that facilitate user navigation, and create forms that display data on groups of people, assignments or events in easily updated lists, among other choices.
Web applications can be configured directly for display on Web screens.
Web-based Administrative Automation — By increasing self-sufficiency and empowering employees to manage personal HR information,
Oracle’s Web-based applications benefit organizations in a variety of ways, including: automating business rules and policies,
reducing errors, minimizing paper handling, reducing administrative costs, eliminating bottlenecks, and adding convenience for organization. Ohe cumulative effect of these benefits is to greatly reduce the time the HR organization spends on administrative tasks and enable it to operate in a strategic capacity. Effective Training To Meet Corporate Goals — Once the organization defines its goals and the core competencies required to meet them, Oracle Applications enable HR departments to hire employees with the right competencies and train existing employees so that their skills remain aligned with the organization’s organization. Applying this approach in a consistent, systematic way across the enterprise–for appraisals, assessment, recording accomplishments,
and other activities–results in a workforce equipped with the skills and knowledge to give the organization a competitive advantage.
The Best Global Solution — Multilingual capabilities enable applications to communicate in one language while generating documents in organization. This capability enables organizations to quickly convert and consolidate records from worldwide organization. Omong the software’s key global features are: multi-currency; multilingual; multiple address styles for any country for any person, no matter what their country of employment; multiple legislations on the same database, so that a U.S. and a U.K. organization may both be represented, with their appropriate legislative, cultural, and functional rules; structures common among countries are stored in the core HRMS software to facilitate global inquiry and reporting; ability to create global views of data across business groups which represent different legislations.
Oracle Applications is the leading provider of packaged client/server solutions for the enterprise. In an extremely competitive marketplace, Oracle Applications “best in class” differentiation is achieved through several strong technology advantages:
Oracle’s core technology stack, comprising enterprise-caliber database server software, development tools and packaged applications; customized critical applications solutions; and, the delivery of total solutions which leverage Oracle’s Web-enablement, online analytical processing (OLAP), and modular, “rapid solutions assembly” technologies.
For updated Schedules please contact
Oracle Apps HRMS Interview Questions
- How to restrict the users to see the payroll data employee wise, they only can setup the basic elements and pay bonuses but cannot see the gross salaries of employees?
- 1) define taskflow for your screen
- 2) Define the Profile scurity for his emplyee
- What are processing types of element?
- Elements are nothing but the components of the salary.
- Eg. Basic, HRA, TA, BONUS, Loans etc., There are 2 types of Processing
- 1. Recurring: if an entry of this element applies in every period until the entry is ended
- 2. Non Recurring: if an entry applies in one pay period only.
- What are termination roles of an element?
- Termination Rules of an Element:
- a).Actual Termination: For a nonrecurring element, select Actual Termination if you want the entries to close down at the end of the pay period in which the employee leaves.
- b).Final Close: if you want the entries to stay open beyond the employee’s leaving date so that you can continue to pay the employee.
- c).The Last Standard Process date defaults to the last day of the pay period in which the employee is terminated, but you can set it to a later period when you terminate an employee.
- What is costing?
- Costing: Recording the costs of an assignment for accounting or reporting purposes. Using Oracle Payroll, you can calculate and transfer costing information to your general ledger and into systems for project management or labor distribution.
- What are costing types?
- Costing types are:
- 1.Fixed costed
- Can we name certain DFFs (description flexfiled) and their location?
- Yes we can name certain DFF’s and their location
- What are core flexfield?
- Core flexfields are:
- What are Two modes of date Track and what is date track?
- Date Track modes are:
- What are six validation types?
- Validtion types:
- What are list types?
- List types are:
- *List of Values
- *Long list of Values
- *Pop list
- What are basic setups of oracle HRMS?
- In oracle HRMS there are so many modules like Core HR, Payroll, Self Service HR, Oracle learning management, iRecruitment, Time and Labour, Compensation Work bench, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Performance Management System etc., Core HR and System Administrator are the Heart of Oracle HRMS.
- All basic set ups will do in Core HR with the help of System Administrator.
- In system administrator we will create all the Users and Responsibilities, Flex fields, Profile values etc., In core HR we will create Organizations, Locations, Jobs, Positions, Grades, Organization Hierarchy, position Hierarchy, We will create all the employees also. These are the Basic setups in HRMS.
- What is element entry? what is the purpose of element entry?
- Element entry is to define element yet here enter that is Earning element or deduction element then calculate net pay