SAP CO ONLINE TRAINING
SAP CO ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
SAP CO ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
SAP CO ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
SAP CO ONLINE TRAINING
Future of Controlling
Controlling Having knowledge in SAP CO can be an additional Benefit to your skills and future prospects. Current generation of industry needs specialists in Controlling and not as a generalist in FICO. We at Acutesoft have decided to teach the in-depth concepts about Controlling and we are proud to say that no other training institute provides such niche. As mentioned, in order to join SAP CO , you need to have decent domain knowledge on SAP FI.
Real-world Case Studies, Lessons Learned, and Techniques
With our training comes never ending benefits to explore the knowledge to further scale. We agree that theory alone cannot help you make possible outcomes, so we included live case studies which our trainers have collectively learned over the past decade. So our trainers will help you with real life examples that highlight Project management, Business /functional development and technology. With our Practical cohesion come free strategies, tips and tricks and common errors to avoid. Joining our online classes, you have made a decision to understand the training from real world view.
Who Can learn ?
- This Course is designed for SAP consultants with little basic knowledge on SAP Financials and wants to learn how to customize CO in SAP. If you self-identify with this group, this course will guide you through all the concepts and steps to establish the customizations needed to activate the CO component in SAP ERP Financials.
- For an IT manager or project manager who is interested in SAP ERP CO customizing or is planning to implement new functionalities inside SAP ERP CO, this course will provide complete picture of what functionality is available in the CO component. It highlights the key factors to consider in determining the optimal configuration for the organization.
Please find details to be covered in CO-Training.
Cost Elements/ Cost Center Accounting / Profit Center Accounting /
• Organizational units
• Master data cost elements, cost centers, activity types and statistical key figures
• Recording primary postings
• Direct activity allocation
• Periodic reposting
• Planning methods in cost center planning
• Profit center master data
• Profit center assignment
• Real and statistical orders
• Order Settlement
• Reports on Order
Material Cost Estimate With Quantity Structure(Product Cost Planning)
• Costing variant
• Cost component split
• Overhead costing sheet
• Create costing run & Price update
• Analyses and error handling
Cost Object Controlling: Make-to-Stock Production with Order Controlling
• Cost objects with order view
• Preliminary costing of cost objects
• Simultaneous costing
• Period-end closing with order Controlling (WIP,OH,Variance & Settlment ..etc)
Cost Object Controlling: Sales-Order-Related Production
• Sales order as cost object
• Preliminary costing of sales order
• Simultaneous costing of sales order
• Delivery and billing documents
• Period-end closed with product cost by sales order (WIP,OH,Variance & Settlement ..etc)
• Structures of Profitability Analysis
• Characteristics and value fields
• Transaction data tables
• Characteristic derivation
• Assessment of cost center costs
• Billing for orders
• Material Ledger