SAP GTS ONLINE TRAINING
SAP GTS ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
SAP GTS ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
SAP GTS ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
SAP GTS ONLINE TRAINING
SAP GTS COURSE CURRICULUM
- INTRODUCTION TO GLOBAL TRADE SERVICES
- Overview of SAP GTS
- SAP GTS Modules
- Compliance Management
- Customs Management
- Risk Management
- Global Trade trends and SAP GTS
- Implementation of GTS with an R/3 Back End system
- SETTING UP COMMUNICATION IN R/3 SERVER
- GTS Organization Structure
- Legal Regulations
- Deadline Types
- Country Groups
- Determination procedures for Legal Regulations
- Activation of Legal Regulations
- COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
- Customs document type
- Customs Item category
- Partner Functions
- Partner Function Groups
- Sanction Party list screening
- Embargo Check
- License determination process Flow
- Configuration Of license determination
- License determination strategy
- CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT
- Product classification
- Numbering schemes
- Tariff/Commodity code maintenance
- Classifying products
- Customs processing
- Pot processing framework
- Overview of customs processing service
- Overview of message determination
- Overview of Transit procedure service
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- Overview of preference processing
- Rules of Origin
- Preference Processing in GTS
- Preference Processing
- Overview or restitution processing
- Business process in restitution processing
SAP GLOBAL TRADE SERVICES
GTS stands for Global Trade Services and is a standalone SAP Apps that replaces the existing foreign trade functionality in R/3 SAP. To conduct business in other countries, Business must comply with local laws, meet documentation requirements and understand complicated tariffs and duties. Failure to do so can be costly so and GTS helps automate these processes to ensure compliances. SAP GTS is an ERP Based solution meant for companies which are mainly into Global Operation. Corporations which have trading contracts with wide network of partners across the world with operations in different countries are likely to use this application.
In todays global markets, outbound shipments have to clear customs fast. That means ensuring that products are correctly classified and have the required complete and accurate documentation. Plus there s the challenge of mandatory electronic filing via the Automated Export System (AES) directly to U.S. Customs. Also, with the spread of global terrorism, export processes are subject to closer scrutiny than ever before.
For business with partners overseas, it s essential to ensure that they are dealing with the right people, countries, and products. Business has to identify restrictions on specific items, countries of destination, and business partners, and there are host of regulations to comply with – and severe penalties for noncompliance. In addition, to survive in todays fiercely contested global markets, Business cannot afford to pass up the opportunities offered by trade preference agreements. Business needs to provide detailed certification of the origin of their goods to their overseas customers.
GTS architecture how it communicate to Feeder System , all the master data like Material, customer vendor and all the transaction data like sales order delivery billing doc get pushed to GTS through RFC Call. And any message back to Feeder system flows through RFC call.
Business Benefits of SAP GTS
Reduce Risks of Noncompliance
To keep Business exports in line with statutory regulations, SAP GRC Global Trade Services lets Business screen business partners against official sanctioned- party lists
Easily Classify Products
With SAP GRC Global Trade Services, Business can automate and streamline product classification Meet Complex Documentation Requirements
With SAP GRC Global Trade Services, Business can identify all documents needed for a specific transaction, including those required by the EAR and by government agencies such as the U.S. Department of State
Handle Electronic Communication
SAP GRC Global Trade Services delivers the AES-certified functionality needed by Business
Make the Most of International Agreements
With SAP GRC Global Trade Services, Business can effectively handle trade-preference processing within the scope of Free Trade Agreement )
Mitigate Financial Risk
SAP GRC Global Trade Services also provides support for commonly used types of international payment (such as letters of credit), helping make sure invoices are paid.
SAP Foreign Trade and/or SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) provides the tools you need to compete effectively in today s market. This enables you to:
- 1) Manage import and export processes, integrating them effectively into the Supply Chain.
- 2) Automatically identify licensing requirements for importing and exporting goods based on current regulations.
- 3) Simplify reporting with automatic procedures for creating, printing and submitting declarations to the customs authorities.
- 4) Determine which of your products qualify for Preference handling.
- 5) Provide an active interface for sending data via internationally available EDI systems and other electronic media.
- 6) Update or change data in all relevant foreign trade documents at any time prior to the final goods issue.
- Foreign Trade in ECC and SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) components are tightly integrated with Materials Management (MM) for handling Imports and Sales and Distribution (SD) for managing Exports. In the area of documentary payments it is also integrated closely with the Financial Accounting application.
Special in SAP GTS
Checking against business partners done in the following methods:
- 1. Synchronous screening – GTS screens your business partners automatically once you have created SO/POs
- 2. Asynchronous screening- If there are large number of vendors/customers then screening can be done at background
With SAP GTS you not only assign licenses but you can also check the status of the licenses and other aspects like the values, foreign trade organization that is involved, product classification, country of dept/dest, business partner details
For updated Schedules please contact