SAP HR ABAP
SAP HR ABAP ONLINE TRAINING
SAP HR ABAP ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
SAP HR ABAP ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
SAP HR ABAP ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
SAP HR ABAP ONLINE TRAINING
SAP HR ABAP COURSE CURRICULUM
- Overview of HR Functionality
- LDB(Logical Databases)
- Different function modules used in HR ABAP
- PA Reporting
- OM Reporting
- Time Reporting
- Payroll Reporting
- Creation of PA Infotypes
- Creation of PA infotypes with subtypes
- Creation of OM infotypes
- SAP Query
SAP HR ABAP COURSE INTRODUCTION
For updated Schedules please contact
SAP ABAP HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What is Infotype and how it is different from tables?
- Infotypes is special way to store the HR data rather than using standard tables. Infotypes will have three structures PAKEY, PSHD1, PSnnnn [nnnn is Infotype number]. PAKEY (Key fields) and PSHD1(Control Fields) is same for all the Infotypes. Fields in the PSnnnn structure depends on the Infotype uses, like 0000- Actions will the fields specific to action of an employee 0002-Personal Data will have fields specific to the personal data fields(name, DOB, etc..) of an employee.
- The following concepts are defined in ABAP HR which is different with other modules?
- Use of Infotypes
- The use of Logical Database
- Use of Macros and Provide statement
- Storage and Access of data
- Authorization checks
- There is nothing much difference between abap and hr abap. The way we retrieve the data from data base is deferent.
- In general ABAP data is stored in Tables, but coming to HR ABAP employee data is sorted through Infotypes. The way we retrieve the data from infotypes is deferent in hr abap.
- In general ABAP we use Logical data base very rare, as in HR ABAP most of the programs use Logical data base to select data from Infotypes by using Get event.
- In ABAP we use read statement to read particular record, still in HR ABAP we do use read statement apart from that we have Macros and provide statement.
- Macro is pre defined code (like function module) which reads data from internal table (internal infotype) based on dates.
- Provide statement is like Select statement but selects data from internal table
- Storage and access of data in hr abap is completely deferent in hr abap comparing with ABAP. We use transaction code PA20 and PA30 to maintain data in infotypes.
- PA20 is display mode and PA30 is change mode. We can create, change, display, copy, and delete in infotypes with PA30 transaction.
- For Infotypes authorizations can be maintained infotype and subtype (field) level as HR data is more sensitive and secrete.
- What is PAKEY structure, PSHD1 structure and what type of fields it contains?
- PAKEY is the key field’s structure and it is same for all the PA Infotypes. It has different fields as below
- PERNR – Employee Number
- SUBTY – Subtypes are subdivisions of Infotypes.
- OBJPS – The object identification indicator is used to differentiate records with the same Infotype,
- subtype, lock indicator, valid from date, and valid to date. For example: Child number in Infotype 0021 Family Member/Dependents.
- SPRPS – The lock indicator for HR master data can be used to lock and unlock data records. It can be used to guarantee double control, that is, at least two users are involved in writing an active data record to the database. One of the users creates a locked infotype record. Another user unlocks this record by activating it.
- ENDDA – Valid to date
- BEGDA – Valid from date
- SEQNR -The sequential number differentiates Infotype records with the same key and the time constraint ‘3’. Unlike the personnel object identification, it is automatically assigned by the system.
- PSHD1 is another basic structure that is the same for all Personnel Administration Infotypes. It includes the date the record was changed (AEDTM), the name of the person making the change (UNAME), and information on whether the administrator created plain text for this infotype (ITXEX).
- Why do we require Infotypes for HR module?
- As all other modules uses standard SAP tables concept to store the data. HR module uses the new and different concept to store the data i.e., Infotypes. Data is scattered b/n Infotypes by depending above the type of data and this makes to easily access similar data of all employees at one stretch by minimizing the retrieval time. As HR data is totally time dependant and have more number records to save and retrieve for a particular purpose.
- What are the transaction codes to create the Infotypes?
- What is the process to enhance the Infotype?
- Go to PM01, enhance IT tab and provide the Infotype number for which you require to enhance, click on create all button(you can create individually structure, module pool program also). It will take you to the CI_nnnn structure, provide the fields you want to add – activate.
- Importance of PA20, PA30 and PA40?
- PA20 – Display HR Master Data
- PA30 – Maintain HR Master Data
- PA40 – Personnel Actions
- How can we decide whether we can enhance the standard Infotype or not?
- You can enhance all the Infotypes provide CI_nnnn is there in the structure.
- What is PS structure?
- PS Structures have basic data fields of an employee in every Infotype. These data fields will vary for every Infotype and included in respective Infotype to hold the data.
- Infotype 0002 – PS0002 will have personal data fields
- Infotype 0008 – PS0008 will have pay related data fields etc…
- What are the payroll related Infotypes?
- The basic Infotypes used for payroll are 0, 1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 580, 591, 45, 41, 57, 267 and others.
- What are the time related Infotypes?
- All the 2 series Infotypes.
- What are the personnel administration related Infotypes?
- All Infotypes 0000 to 0999
- What are the organizational related Infotypes?
- 1000 to 1999 Infotypes
- What is Macro?
- Macro is a set of reusable statements which can be used several times in programs.
- What is PNP-SW-FOUND?
- PNP-SW-FOUND will be initial if the macros rp_provide_from_last or first is successful else it will be 1.
- What is the difference between select statements and provide statement?
- SELECT statements are used to fetch the data from DATABASE tables.
- PROVIDE is used to fetch the data from Internal Tables (multiple IT by joining).
- Which function module reads the data for particular Infotype?
- HR_READ_INFOTYPE – to retrieve data from PA tables
- RH_READ_INFTY – to retrieve data from OM Infotypes
- What is repetitive structure and for which Infotype do we have?
- Repetitive structure is same sequence for fields varying by numeric digits. We do have repetitive structure in IT 8 [Basic Pay] and IT 41[Date Specifications].
- To retrieve the data from repetitive structures we use DO… VARYING command as below
- DATA: BEGIN OF WAGETYPES,
- LGA LIKE P0008-LGA01,
- BET LIKE P0008-BET01,
- ANZ LIKE P0008-ANZ01,
- EIN LIKE P0008-EIN01,
- OPK LIKE P0008-OPK01,
- END OF WAGETYPES.
- GET PERNR.
- RP_PROVIDE_FROM_LAST P0008 SPACE PN-BEGDA PN-ENDDA.
- DO 20 TIMES VARYING WAGETYPES
- FROM P0008-LGA01
- NEXT P0008-LGA02.
- IF WAGETYPES-LGA IS INITIAL.
- WRITE: / WAGETYPES-LGA, WAGETYPES-BET.