SAP IS OIL GAS
SAP IS OIL GAS ONLINE TRAINING
SAP IS OIL GAS ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
SAP IS OIL GAS ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
SAP IS OIL GAS ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
SAP IS OIL GAS ONLINE TRAINING
Why sap is oil&gas training?
Who should attend?
Graduates/Post graduates with technical background are eligible to attend SAP IS Oil & Gas training.
Basic knowledge of SAP and an understanding of Oil & Gas industry processes.
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP HANA
SAP IS OIL GAS COURSE CURRICULUM
- Overview of SAP ERP
- Overview of IS-OIL & GAS
- Introduction to my SAP ERP
- SAP Oil & Gas Overview
- Introduction to Downstream
- TWS Overview
- Service Retailing
- Upstream Graphics
- Master Data Settings
- Basic Settings
- Master Data Creation
- Oil & Gas Upstream
- Production and Revenue Accounting overview
- Graphical user Introduction.
- Upstream Graphics
- Measurement System
- Contractual Allocation
- Product Control
- Check Input
- Payment Processing
- Check Write
- Accounts Receivable
- Journal Entry
- Contracts and Pricing
- Tax Reporting
- Production sharing Accounts
- Set-up & Master Data
- Master Data Assignments
- PSA Periodic Processing
- Joint venture Accounting
- Accounting Principles
- Master Data
- Day-to-Day Processes
- Data Entry
- Operated Accounting
- SAP Oil & Gas (RLM â€“ Remote Logistics Management)
- Basic Customizing Settings for RLM
- Supply Chain
- RLM Goods Receipt
- RLM Shipping
- Material Tracking in RLM
- SAP Oil & Gas ( IS â€“ Oil Downstream )
- Integration of SAP Oil & Gas with SAP CRM
- HPMâ€“Liquid and Gaseous Hydrocarbon Product Management
- TDP â€“ Tariffs, Duties and Permits
- Transportation and Distribution
- Marketing, Accounting and Pricing
- Service Station Retailing
- SAP Oil & Gas with GIS/CAD Integration basic settings
- Notifications of GIS Mapping
- R/3 or BI integration with GIS
- Assets & Operations concepts
- GIS Performance – BO
SAP FOR OIL AND GAS OVERVIEW
SAP has developed an industry solution for the oil and gas industry (IS-OIL), featuring tools and automated processes designed especially for this sector. SAP IS-OIL is the leading integrated solution for the entire value-added chain of the oil and gas industry-from the wellhead to the gas station. With SAP IS-OIL, you can provide your employees with uniform process and tools that make their day-to-day activities easier. Your other sites and applications are easily integrated into IS-OIL. The solution also gives you access to Web-enabled e-business applications and information.
Upstream and Downstream side of oil
The oil industry is divided into two major sectors. The sectors are defined to categorize the operations within each.
Upstream: Exploration & Production or E&P. Involves operations in searching for underground or underwater oil and gas tildes and drilling exploratory wells and at the same time, operating the wells that recover to re-direct the crude oil or raw natural gas to the surface.
Downstream: Includes operations that processes and stores, markets and transports crude oil, natural gas liquids like ethane, butane and propane.
The downstream sector includes:
- aIl oils refineries and petrochemical plants,
- petroIeum product distribution via the afhliated retail outlets
- and natural gas distribution companies, within the operations.
The downstream industry markets products such as petrol and diesel and jet fuel, asphalt, lubricants, plastics fertilizers, antifreezes and even pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Life cycle of processing of oil field consists of 5 stages:
- Exploration is about finding oil and gas fields. Main goal is toidentify and deliver commercially viable field development opportunities. The following geological and geophysical (G&G) activities would take place:
- Conduct seismic surveys
- Process and interpret the seismic data and map the potential resenroir
- select exploration well locations
- drill and evaluate exploration well data:
- core analysis to establish porosity and permeability
- logging data to determine porosity, water and hydrocarbon saturation
- production test data to determine flow rates and maximum production potential
- PVT to allow reservoir fluid analysis and ascertain oil/gas quality and the shrinkage or expansion factor
- build a computer model of the reservoir and identify and where possible remove major uncertainties by further data analysis, seismic reprocessing etc
Exploration phase of life cycle closely intertwines with the next stage of processing which is Appraisal. The objective of Appraisal is to obtain information about the reservoir in order to make a decision whether or not to proceed with development of the field. This stage comprises of the following activities:
- planning and execution of a data acquisition programmed of additional seismic,
- reprocessing existing seismic data to obtain enhanced results and the drilling of
- appraisal wells
- evaluation of the results from the seismic and appraisal drilling activities
- using the information from the seismic and drilling programmed to update the computer reservoir simulation models
- conduct initial conceptual field development planning and an environmental impact assessment (EIA) study of these conceptual plansDevelopment stage
The initial phase in field development planning could involve the assessment of more than one development option. Four components of a development plan can be used to describe each option:
Reservoir: number, location, type of wells; assessment of oil recovery mechanism; assessment of production over the development stage. Wells: the design of wells to meet production requirements.
Facilities: process facilities, infrastructure, terminal/export facilities. Operating and Maintenance strategies: manning level, daily production level, support requirements, for ex. helicopters, supply vessels
Production phase is targeted at bringing the well fluids to the surface and preparing them for use in refinery or processing plant All production and maintenance activities would be carried out to meet Strict safety and environmental policies and procedures. The main activities consist of the following :
- regulate production and injection to meet approved plans for the quantity and quality of product.
- monitor and record all information to manage the reservoir, wells and facilities.
- This could lead to further reservoir development or modifications to the facilities
- plan and schedule all production and maintenance activities to minimize production deferment and operating costs.
- carry out maintenance to safeguard the technical integrity of all wells and facilities and ensure their availability over the life of the field.Decommissioning / Abandonment phase
The end of the life of the held is when it is no longer economic for the operator to continue production, i.e, when the operating costs exceed the revenue from the sale of production. It is common around the world that operator might abandon the field prior to its depletion as a result of sale to their interested party. Such acquisition takes place between the super major operating company and independent oil company when production declines to not commercially attractive to the super-major.
It is becoming increasingly common around the world that offshore facilities must be dismantled an removed and the site restored to its original condition. The major activities during the decommissioning phase are:
- plug and abandon wells by putting cement plugs into the wells at various depths and remove the welI-head and casing to a depth of about 2 meters below the surface or seabed.
- dismantle and remove the jacket and all facilities from the site, ensuring that there is no contamination of the environment from any oil or waste material remaining in the process facilities.
- restore the site to its original condition
- conduct a final environmental impact studySAP IS-OIL is the leading integrated solution for the entire value-added chain of the oil and gas industry, from the wellhead to the gas station. With SAP IS-OIL, you can provide your employees with uniform process and tools that make their day-to-day activities easier. Your other sites and applications are easily integrated into IS-OIL. The solution also gives you access to Web-enabled e-business applications and information.
SAP for Oil & Gas is a solution that is tailored to the special requirements of companies in the oil and gas industry. To enable the complex business processes of these industries to be mapped in SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer, SAP for Oil & Gas provides additional functions that allow these requirements
This component enables you to map all business processes required in the petroleum trade. The component comprises the purchase, storage, transportation, and sale of fuels, lubricants, and bottled gas.
The component contains the following functional areas:
- Telephone Sales with Sales Logistics Cockpit (SLC), Continuous Product Replenishment (CPR) and Notes
- Transportation Planning
- Data Collation
- Interfaces and Old Interfaces
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- Internal Stock Monitoring
For updated Schedules please contact