SAP TESTING ONLINE TRAINING
SAP TESTING ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
SAP TESTING ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
SAP TESTING ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
SAP TESTING ONLINE TRAINING
- Overview of Testing
- Importance of Testing
- Concepts of Testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Defect Management Life Cycle/ Bug Life Cycle
- Types of Testing
- Different types of testing
- Ex: Black Box Testing, White Box Testing etc.
- Manual Testing and Automation
- Automation Tools
- Difference between Manual & Automation
- Test Management Tool
- Different types of Test Management tools
- Introduction to Quality Center(QC)
- Test Plan
- Test Lab
- Defect Reporting
- Brief Overview about ERP
- Definition of ERP
- Various types of ERP
- Difference between ERP Testing and Other Application Testing
- Overview of SAP
- Definition of SAP
- Architecture of SAP
- System Landscape
- Different modules in SAP
- Difference between R/3 and EP
- (SAP) ASAP Methodology
- Project Preparation
- Business Blue Print
- Final Preparation
- Go Live & Support
- Types of Projects
- Implementation Project
- Support Project
- Rollout Project
- Upgrade Project
- SAP Modules
- Human Resource Management /Human Capital Management
- Sales & Distribution
- Material Management
- Finance Management (FI /CO)
- SAP Testing Types
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- SAP Modules Introduction:
- HCM /HR
- Personnel Administration
- Organizational Management
- Time Management
- SAP Navigations
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Material Management (MM)
- Purchasing cycle for materials
- Test Case Development
- Individual Process
- Integrated Business Process
SAP TESTING OVERVIEW
Informative performance test results rely upon sound test development. Each of the following stages contributes to generating meaningful test results:
Test creation. You create your test by recording a session with the SAP GUI client. Typically, the recorded session starts when you log on to the SAP R/3 server. You then interact with the application in order to produce a relevant performance test, and the session ends when you log out. The recorded session is split into transactions and SAP screens. Response time measurements and verification points are automatically added to transactions and SAP screens.
Test editing. After recording, you can edit the events in each transaction and SAP screen. With the SAP Protocol Data view, you can use snapshots of the SAP screen to edit the events. You can replace recorded test values with variable test data, or add dynamic data to the test. You can also set verification points on field values or window titles to validate that the test behaved as expected.
Test validation. Before deploying the test, you can run the test manually as a single virtual user to make sure that the test runs smoothly and produces the expected results in a nominal environment with minimal server load. You can experience multiple test editing and validation cycles before your test is robust.
Workload emulation with schedules. When the test runs repeatedly as anticipated, you specify an execution schedule and user groups to emulate a workload that is generated by a large number virtual users. You can add SAP batch input tests to the schedule to simulate a heavy load on the servers while minimizing virtual tester resources.
Schedule execution. You run the schedule, deploying test execution over virtual users that can be hosted on remote hosts. Each virtual user runs an instance of the SAP GUI client. Response time results are provided by the SAP R/3 server and recorded. Verification points are checked and results are recorded.
Evaluation of results. You evaluate the results produced by the tests through the various reports that are generated during execution. You can also design custom reports.
Introduction of SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization(Sap TAO) :-
The SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization (SAP TAO) software streamlines the creation and maintenance of ERP business process testing.
SAP TAO helps QA Specilists to break down applications into components, which can be
- Assembled into test cases through a simple interface using drag and drop
- Parameterized for flexible reuse, such as reusing a test that has updated data inputs
- Maintained easily and inexpensively, even when screens, flows, or service packs change.
Testing Optimization Benefits:-
Automated testing with SAP TAO maximizes:
- Testing DeploymentSAP TAO, in tandem with HP Quality Center, dramatically reduces the amount of time required to build and execute test scripts.
- ReuseSAP TAO eliminates the need to create new tests whenever a component changes. If one component changes in a group of tests, just replace that component and then re-consolidate the tests.
- MaintenanceSAP TAO allows you to record component parameters. SAP TAO provides a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to save parameters for reuse and maintenance. You can also move components from HP Quality Center to SAP TAO for additional backup possibilities.
Process Testing with SAP TAO
Below Process describes how to test a simple business process with SAP TAO and HP Quality Center. It assumes that you can access a SAP back-end server that executes the business process transactions you are testing, access to HP Quality Center, and a properly installed and connected SAP TAO Client on your desktop.
- 1. Discuss the process flow with the subject matter expert.
- 2. Create a business process test case with detailed steps.
- 3. Run the steps manually within the test application to make sure the application generates without errors or warning messages.
- 4. Open HP Quality Center to view the list of your selected components.
- a. Drag and drop the transactions in the order that they occur in the business process.
- b. HP Quality Center includes a list of common screen commands, such as Open, Enter, and Exit. Move the screen commands using drag and drop as needed.
- 5. Parameterize the data in the Excel spreadsheet or the HP Quality Center database.
- 6. On SAP TAO, consolidate the data into a single component that consists of the transaction code and screen operations.
- 7. In the HP Quality Center, create a second business process script using the single component.
- 8. Execute the test script and review it for any discrepancies.
- 9. Save the components in a directory that you can easily access when you need to update a screen or a transaction.