SAP TM ONLINE TRAINING
SAP TM ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
SAP TM ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
SAP TM ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
SAP TM ONLINE TRAINING
SAP TM COURSE CURRICULUM
SAP Transportation Management Course Content
- 1.Transportation Management from a management perspective
- 1.1: Understanding Transportation Management.
- 1.2: Shipper, Freight Forwarder and LSP.
- 1.3: LTL/FTL/LCL/FCL Scenario’s in Logistics Industry.
- 1.4: Transportation Management System VS SAP TMS
- 2.1: Standalone SAP TM
- 2.2: Integrated SAP TM (SAP TM- SAP ERP)
- 2.3: Transportation Management E2E Cycle.
- 3.1: Organization Master Data.
- 3.2: General Master Data.
- 3.2: Transportation Network Master Data.
- 3.3: Resources Master Data.
- 3.4: Charges Master Data.
- 3.5: Dangerous Goods Management
- 4.1: Order Based Transportation Request.
- 4.2: Delivery Based Transportation Request.
- 4.3: Forwarding order Scenario.
- 5.1: Carrier Schedules.
- 5.2: Port Schedules
- 5.3: Departure/Destination Rules
- 6.1: Freight Units Management:
- a) Definition
- b) Properties of Freight Unit
- c) Freight unit building rule.
- a) Freight Order creation.
- b) Freight order Stages.
- c) Freight order Control.
- a) Planning Strategies.
- b) Planning Profiles.
- c) Transportation Cockpit.
- a) Optimization.
- 7.1: Carrier Determination.
- 7.2: Means and Modes of Transport.
- 8.1: SAP Sales order Management Overview.
- 8.2: SAP Purchase Order Management Overview.
- 8.3: Logistics Planning from Make to Stock and Make to Order Perspective.
- 9.1: Transportation Execution.
- 9.2: Transportation Control.
- 9.3: Transportation Monitoring.
- 10.1: Charge calculation/Settlement.
- 10.2: Service Entry Sheet/PO Settlement.
- 11. Various Scenario’s in SAP TM
- 11.1: Road Scenario.
- 11.2: Rail Scenario.
- 11.3: Air Scenario
- 11.4:Ocean Scenario.
Overview of Transportation Management.
2: SAP Transportation Management Architecture
An overview of the technical architecture of SAP TM and how integration is done.
3. SAP Transportation Management Master Data.
Transportation specific Master Data. Master Data of SAP ERP and SAP TM.
CIF integration used for master data transmission between SAP ERP and SAP TM.
4. SAP Transportation Management Requirement/Order Management.
Shipper scenarios and forwarder/carrier scenarios to explain the capabilities of the customer
5. Transportation Capacity Management
Management of freight capacities and schedules is an important aspect of being able to
6. SAP Transportation Planning. (Freight unit and Freight Order Management in Standalone
SAP TM )
Transportation planning deals with the activities involved in the assignment of cargo items to
vehicles or reserved capacities on trucks, trains, planes, or vessels
6.2: Freight Order Management
6.3: Manual Planning
6.4: Automatic planning.
7. Carrier Process.
Relevant carrier Determination and Tendering process significance.
8. Transportation Planning with Integrated SAP TM ( SAP TM-Sap ERP)
9. Transportation Execution/Control/Monitor. (Standalone TM and Integrated TM Perspective)
Execution and monitoring deal with handling freight and providing visibility of shipments.
10. Transportation Charges and Settlement (Standalone TM and Integrated TM Perspective)
The setup of agreements (contracts) and the definition of calculation sheets, rate tables and
Insight into the details of various outbound Processes.
12. Overview on Complex Integrations with of Sap GTS, Sap BW, Sap EM and Sap EHS.
Important factors to be considered in a supply chain environment
SAP TM COURSE INTRODUCTION