SAP WEBDYNPRO JAVA
SAP WEBDYNPRO JAVA ONLINE TRAINING
SAP WEBDYNPRO JAVA ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
SAP WEBDYNPRO JAVA ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
SAP WEBDYNPRO JAVA ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
SAP WEBDYNPRO JAVA ONLINE TRAINING
SAP WEBDYNPRO JAVA COURSE CURRICULUM
- Web Dynpro Introduction
- Basic concepts behind Web Dynpro
- Basic architecture of a Web Dynpro Component
- Exercise Hello World
- Web Dynpro Controllers
- Understanding of the Model View Controller (MVC) design
- Understand the different kinds of Web Dynpro controllers and what they are used for
- The Context at Design Time
- The structure of the context
- Context mapping
- Exercise Simple Application
- UI Elements
- Introduction to UI elements & Context binding (Putting data on the screen).
- Controlling the behaviour of UI elements using context binding & using a basic Composite UI element
- OTR and Messages
- Introduction to internationalization & Text Repository
- Message handling
- Exercise Messages
- Exercise Messages OTR
- Generic UI Services part1
- Value Selector
- Generic UI Services part2
- Value Help
- Dynamic Modifications at Runtime
- creating ui elements at run time
- creating contxt at run time and binding
- creating action at run time and binding to a button
- Component Usage
- Component Interface
- External Mapping & Web Dynpro Component Usage
- Exercise Componentinterface Usage
- Advanced Topics part1
- Business Graphics
- Tab strip Usage
- Advanced Topics part2
- creating popup’s and confirmatory dialog
SAP WEBDYNPRO ABAP
Web Dynpro is a client-independent programming model of the SAP NetWeaver technology platform for developing user interfaces for professional business applications. It is based on the model view controller paradim which ensures that the business logic is separated from the presentation logic. This architecture is visible in the Web Dynpro perspective of the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio (NWDS).
Web Dynpro helps you with the development of Web applications by:
- Ensuring platform-independence with the meta model approach
- Minimizing the implementation effort through declarative programming
- Supporting a structured design process by applying the model view controller paradigm
- Providing reuse and better maintainability by using components
- Providing graphical support with tools in the Web Dynpro perspective
- Providing the SAP NetWeaver Java Development Infrastructure (NWDI) which supports team work with different services such as source code versioning and the Central Build Service.
Web Dynpro is the SAP development toolset for creating professional Web user interfaces (UI) for business applications. Web Dynpro Java applications are developed within the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio using a model-driven approach that minimizes manual UI coding and uses visual tools to design and reuse components.
Web Dynpro is based on the powerful and flexible Model-View-Controller architecture that helps implement a clear separation of user interfaces from backend services.
webDynpro uses SAP’s own interpretation of the MVC concept. In order to achieve the best results from Web Dynpro, it is most important that understand the key concepts in Web Dynpro architecture.
If these concepts are not understood, then you may well be able to write a functional Web Dynpro application, but it will suffer from:
- poor performance under heavy workload
- increased time required to perform maintenance
- unnecessarily complex business logic
- if your application connects to a backend SAP system, then it is likely that more connections will be opened than are necessary, which in turn will create extra work load on your backend system.
A Programming Model for User Interfaces defines a standard structure for user interface applications and derived from the MVC (“model-view-controller”) design pattern
A Set of Tools for User Interface Design Focus on graphical modeling where Code is generated from meta-model declarations.
A Technology for Software Modularization with Components helps structure applications and support pattern based UIs.
Web Dynpro Advantages:
- Deliver an Enterprise Quality Web Development Environment
- Minimize coding, maximize design
- Separate UI logic and business logic
- Declarative UI development
- Independent of client Technology
- Browser, smart client, Mobile devices
- Client technology independent meta data
For updated Schedules please contact