SAP WORKFLOW ONLINE TRAINING
SAP WORKFLOW ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA, USA & UK
SAP WORKFLOW ONLINE TRAINING IN CANADA
SAP WORKFLOW ONLINE TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
SAP WORKFLOW ONLINE TRAINING
AcuteSoft solutions Training Institute offers best SAP Workflow online training course is designed by ITprofessionals with the IT industry specialists as our trainers are experienced certified tutors will share their experience,tips and tricks in the SAP Workflow.
SAP WORKFLOW comes into the picture in a organization where the business process requires large number of approval required in a sequence of manner.
Why Organizations Implement the SAP WORKFLOW?
SAP business workflows implements in an organization to know :
- What drives the business process?
- How do we know where the process is at?
- How do we track if we somebody acted upon the task in time?
- Does user have information to complete the work?
SAP WORKFLOW COURSE CURRICULUM
- Workflow Introduction
- Need for Workflow
- Application of Workflow
- Workflow Development
- Introduction to Task, Workflow Template
- Workflow Builder
- Various workflow steps
- Developing Boâ€™s Methods
- Different Macro’s used in BO programming
- Data Base Attributes and Virtual Attributes (which Returns BO’s, internal tables, workareas)
- Synchronous Method
- Synchronous Method with Result Parameter
- Asynchronous Method with Terminating Events
- Instance Independent/Dependent methods
- Dialog / Back Ground Methods
- Various Types of Task
- Standard Task
- Customer Task
- Workflow Task
- Creating Task Group
- Creating General Task
- Task/Activity Add on functionalities
- Workitem Text
- Workitem Description
- BO Attachments (_adhoc_objects_)
- Workitem Priority
- Dynamic ParallelProcessing applied to task/SubWorkflows, along with Static Workflows
- Advance With Dialog option in workitem response
- Programming Exits with Classes
- Deadline monitoring
- Repeated Notifications
- Escalation Scenarios
- Logos in workitem Display
- Confirm End of processing option
- Word doucment type Attachments (_Attach_Objects)
- Workflow containers
- Event container
- Workflow containers
- Task containers
- Method Container
- Rule Containers
- Workflow Binding
- Triggering event Mechanisms
- Event Raising via Different FM’s SWE_EVENT_CREATE,SAP_WAPI_RAISE_EVENT(used in user exit,badi’s,reports etc)
- Starting Workflows Directly uising FM’s
- Event Raising via Change Doucments
- Transferring Additional Data along with Events
- Analysis of how to make use of events raised by Standard SAP
- Event Trace
- Simulate trace
- Event Linkage
- Basic Step types
- User Decision
- Multiple Conditions
- Send Mail
- Container operation
- Process control
- Wait Step
- Event Creator
- Local Workflow
- Creation of Local Events
- Rule Resolution Via FM
- Organization Unit
- Work Center
- A Sample Org Structure
- Agent assignment using Org structure
- Reporting, Log Analysis & Debugging
- Work item analysis
- Reading & Understanding the log
- Restart workflow after Errors
- Restart workflow after system Crash
- Standard Log
- Technical log
- Graphical log
- Execution of workitems belongs to other users.
- Changing the container values at runtime
- Workflow Administration from debugging perspective
- Runtime Buffer Synchronization
- Basic Customization for workflow
- RFC destination
- Dead line monitoring
- Miscellenious Topics
- Consistency Check After Transporting to other systems
- Transporting Agent Assigment
- Setting Conditions using SWB_COND
- Using Check Function Modules
- Workflow Wizards
- Business Workplace
- Forward/Auto Forward
- Express Notification
- Dynamic Coloumns Configuration in Inbox
- Dynamic Selection of Agents Using WF_TASKs OO ABAP With Workflow
- IF_WORKFLOW Interface usage
- Attributes Creation & Methods Creation
- Creation of workflows with Classes
- Using Functional Methods
- Raising Events via Classes
- IDOCs with Workflow
SAP WORKFLOW COURSE INTRODUCTION
Open Mind Should come in handy
Basic Knowledge of ABAP is advantage; but not mandatory
Eagerness to Learn SAP Business Workflow
The comprehensive course on SAP workflow covers basics of SAP business workflow, how it works, using workflow development tools, workflow trouble shooting, most importantly covering hands on excises.
We have intelligently conceived and designed a SAP Business Workflow course for everyone who wants to learn the technical and functional tactics of SAP.
If you also want to become a SAP Workflow consultant and thus boost your annual income, it is an amazing opportunity for you. This dynamic and extensively researched and designed SAP Business Workflow course will cover all basics of the SAP and give you a detailed insight of the ABAP essentials.
SAP Business Workflow enables the design and execution of business processes within SAP application systems: Workflow processes are delivered as content in the SAP Business Suite. Additionally, customers can not only enhance those workflows provided by SAP, but they can also create their own workflows. SAP Business Workflow is at the heart of the SAP system. Through integration with Organisational Management and standard SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence for reporting and analysis, this enables you to manage business processes which fit into your Organisation, the application, and which can be used for auditing and business process compliance.
Approval processes – such as purchase requisition, purchase order, and invoice approval.Definition of specific processes – processes that are repeated often and that must follow specific business rules. For example, business partner creation. After each business partner is created you need to set up additional information such as credit limit, contact information, and technical information for data exchange with the business partner. Another example is the hiring process.
Revision of processes – processes that could be audited, or areas where you want proof of execution for Sarbanes Oxley compliance, or other government or corporate policy regulations.
Many SAP applications deliver workflows as content with the SAP application. ERP, CRM, SRM are examples of SAP applications that provide ready-to-use workflows. You can change these workflows to reflect your company processes by using the graphical workflow builder or build your own from scratch.
You can do detailed reporting on the process itself. For example, reporting on how many times each workflow executed, what was the average execution time, how long did it take people to react to items in their inbox, etc.
There is a great deal of knowledge available on business workflow.
Geetham Academy is formed with group of professionals working across SAP modules. Our Instructors are having good experience in SAP Basis, ABAP, FICO, MM, SD, HR , PI, CRM, SRM, HCM and Enterprise Portal.
Who is the target audience?
SAP Technical Consultants / ABAP Consultants, who wants excel in workflow
SAP Functional Consultants; who would like to know about workflow
Non – SAP Technical Experts
Professionals / Students
SAP WORKFLOW INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- On ABAP: Did you set up a workflow? Are you familiar with all steps for setting up a workflow?
- Execute the Txn SWDD(Creating a new Workflow).
- In the header of the Workflow, define the Business Object and Event you refer to for triggering the Wf.
- Create the Steps required for your workflow(Activity).
- Inside the Activity, Create the task and assign the Business Object and the related method for that business object.
- Activate the Workflow.
- Have you used performance tuning? What major steps will you use for these?
- The Main Transaction Code Involved in Performance Tuning is SE30-Run Time Analysis and ST05-SQL Tracer.
- In the ‘select’ statement what is “group by”?
- Group by clause is used to fetch the data from the table by the specified field
- ex.select count (*) from emptable group by deptno where deptno = 1.
- It is used to find the number of employees present in the specified department no.
- SAP R/3 screens how will you develop a table control having 3 columns with only one editable?
- we can develop it by giving the code in PBO (process before output) giving tablecontrol line = 3. it will give only 3 lines and we can make 2 lines disable in screen painter options available in table control
- Elementary search helps, Collective search help.
- Elementary search helps defines a search path where we will define the table from which the data has to be read and the selection criteria. Through import and export parameters. Used when we gets the data rom a single table.
- Collective search helps: Combination of elementary search helps. When we need to fetch data based on multiple selection criteria’s. More than one tables are Selection from multiple tables
- Difference between Search Helps and Match Codes
- search help: adding f4 functionality is search help(adding help for any topic)
- match code: adding search help for the input field is called as mathcode object
- Have you created database tables?
- YES , IF WE HAVE CUSTOMISED DATA TO STORE IN TABLE , WE CREATE A TABLE.
- Difference between client dependent and client independent tables?
- tables which can be access by all user are client independent (no mandt field in table)
- tables which can be access by some specific user are client dependent (use mandt field in table)
- How to create client independent tables
- the table in which the first field is not mandt is the client independent tables
- mandt is the field with mandt as the data element
- automatically client which we login is populated to mandt
- Have you created Maintenance dialog or Table Maintenance?
- At the time of creating table through, there is a check box for table maintenance allowed.So if you want to activate the table meintenance, just mark this box. Once table gets activated, u can change its contents through SM30 ot Through Table Maintenance.
- List the various advantages of SAP Business Workflow
- Workflow provides numerous advantages to SAP users and consultants:
- It allows consultants to create new business processes without modifying the standard SAP code.
- Workflow ensures that the tasks are executed in the correct sequential order, involving the relevant personnel.
- SAP Business Workflow may be run through the internet or intranet web applications via the Webflow Engine.
- Deadline Monitoring functionality is also incorporated within SAP Workflow.
- The timely execution of activities is guaranteed even when a number of parties (users) are involved.
- Workflow reduces both time and expense involved in managing business activities.
- What is a work item? How does it differ from a simple SAP office mail item?
- A work item is a runtime object generated by a step within a workflow. Whenever user interaction is required, the respective users are informed via work items. These work items will be received by the user in their Business Workplace inbox, or other email application such as Microsoft Outlook&rights;
- The work item may be a user decision or a dialog form that allow you to enter data for starting a process within SAP, or a confirmation of whether a particular task may be performed. The user then chooses an appropriate option which determines the subsequent behavior of the workflow in question. There are a variety of applicable work items. Each work item has a status reflecting the stage of processing at any given point in time.
- A work item comprises of text explaining what action needs to be taken, whom to refer to and any information pertinent to the business object involved.
- Unlike simple SAP office mails, work items are active entities, as they determine the subsequent direction of the workflow. SAP office mails can also be deleted from the inbox without viewing them whereas a work item has to be executed to have it removed from your inbox.
- What is a background work item? Are they displayed in the Business Workplace?
- A background work item (code B) represents tasks that do not require any user interaction. They are controlled and executed automatically by the workflow system, and do not appear in the Business Workplace. However, you may view them using the Work Item Selection Report.
- Which method is executed if space is passed for the method parameter of macro SWC_CALL_METHOD?
- The Default method of the object type is executed if a space is passed as the method parameter value. You can find the default method by viewing the applicable object using transaction SWO1 and going to menu option “Goto -> Basic Data” and clicking on the Defaults tab. The default method is located in the field “Method”
- Name the tables used for storing the event linkages?
- SWETYPECOU – Type Linkage Table
- SWEINSTCOU – Instance Linkage Table